O.C. Register

Almost two years ago after my son passed away, then a week later two more, and another and another, I needed to spread the word that this is an epidemic! Orange County Register was gracious enough to get the word out. My purpose is to alert parents and realize this is happening in their own backyards. I was not educated. My goal is to spread awareness and to educate both parents and kids. Here you will find different articles in regards to the epidemic of accidental overdoses from either heroin, prescription pills, or both.

Medical Health Board Laughs at Adding $9 to the Yearly Physicians License to fund C.U.R.E.S.

me-talking-at-capitol

The Doctor to Blame For Many South Orange County Deaths as Well as Addicts

Fatal overdoses were fueled by prescription drugs

Doctor punished after Laguna man’s death

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.